Window & Door Account Manager – WDC/Madison
Growing Independent Building Material and Design Company
Two Locations Surrounding Madison & Metro-Milwaukee
Window Design Center from Zuern is a family-owned and operated window and door design company. We are currently seeking a full time Window & Door Account Manager at our Madison location.
A Window & Door Account Manager requires an in-depth understanding of the window and millwork aspects of the building materials supply business. You will help generate sales growth from a portfolio of accounts, attend client/remoderler meetings in showroom, client office and/or jobsite, conduct product selection meetings with client/remodeler in our showroom; perform job site verification of window/millwork specs/measurements, perform material take-offs, respond to communications via phone/email/text and be involved in the order process form estimating through ordering. Duties also include communicating with inside support staff, vendors, and assisting customers when help is needed in the showroom.
- Willingness to sell
- Industry knowledge or interest
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image
- Detail oriented & self-motivated
- Excellent listening skills and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong computer processing skills and the ability to adapt to new programs
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and planning skills in a fast paced environment
- Family-valued culture
- Competitive pay
- Career Growth
- Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage
- Health Savings & Flex Plan
- 401k & Roth plans with company match
- Profit sharing Program
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Voluntary short term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
Window Design Center from Zuern is a family-owned and operated window and door design company with showrooms in Madison and Delafield. We take pride in our tradition of providing high quality building materials and valuable services to our customers. We are “Building on Service”.
Please send your resume and application to email@example.com.