WINDOW DESIGN CENTER STATEMENT ON COVID-19
MADISON & DELAFIELD SHOWROOMS OPEN
Effective Monday April 27th at 8AM Our Showrooms are OPEN for Business. We are ready to help, however, we still encourage you to CALL and/or E-MAIL order in advance of picking up your order. This will keep everyone safe and healthy:
- Phone: MADISON & DELAFIELD: (608)-271-8002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Contact Form: https://windowcenter.com/#contact
- Continue Contact with your Sales Rep
The following services are in place:
Delivery Service: We continue to offer next day delivery service on all stock merchandise and scheduling special order deliveries.
Showrooms: Effective Monday April 27th at 8AM, All showrooms will be OPEN to walk-in clients. A mandatory COVID-19 Questionnaire must be filled out & necessary
precautions are put in place. Please speak to a sales representative for more details.
In addition to the above, our employees are practicing the following:
- Stay at home policy if you or someone you have been in contact with, has fever or signs of the Coronavirus.
- Practice Social Distancing by maintaining 6’ of more from one another.
- Floor decals at all locations
- Increasing cleaning frequency of our facilities, workstations, bathrooms, and cafeterias.
- Hand washing with warm soapy water for 20 seconds or more on a frequent basis.
- Certain at-risk populations have been encouraged to work from home.
- Drivers must minimize contact with others on job sites and maintain social distancing
- Canceled all unnecessary travel and meetings and gatherings
Although this is an unprecedented event, our approach to navigate through this storm is cautious and proactive. By working together we can ensure the health and well-being of our families and our community.